You are here
Conversion Optimizer: A/B and Multivariate Testing
Would you make some of your most important decisions based on gut instinct alone? You’d probably choose to research your choices to increase your chance of success. Making decisions for your e-commerce site should be no different – by using A/B and multivariate testing, you can determine which features, designs and layouts improve conversions and streamline the sale process. SLI’s Conversion Optimizer takes the guesswork out of A/B and multivariate testing and doesn’t require a team of researchers to manage.
- Test various designs, features, headlines and search result formats
- Perform statistical analyses without having to learn complicated tools
- Improve conversion rates and increase revenue per visitor by easily testing enhancements to search, navigation pages and merchandising pages
- Fine-tune your pages with user-friendly controls
- Get started quickly and easily – no special configuration or implementation is required
Test Page Variations
Test which features, layouts and designs are most successful by changing the format of the results, search box location or other options. SLI’s team of experts will work with you to understand your pain points, set parameters for testing and create the testing environment. You have full control over starting and stopping tests with the click of a button.
Analyze the Results
The Conversion Optimizer testing console allows you to easily monitor the performance of your test pages. You’ll receive near-real time reporting including clickthroughs and revenue results for each variation. Our experts
will help you analyze and understand the data so you can make informed
Use the Results
Since Conversion Optimizer gives you a clear understanding of which layouts and features work best for your users, you’ll benefit from continually testing and improving your overall site usability and seeing increased conversion rates.
Download the Conversion Optimizer Product Brief.